Skip to main content

Why I'm really doing this blog...seriously!

Just a quick note for those who don't know. I write my own content on this blog! 99.9% of it! Yes, there is inevitably going to be a small percentage of content that is going to be duplicated somewhere else, but for the most part I have not scraped content from anywhere! My Biggest mistake on here was posting some material from a couple of PLR's(private label rights) that I had downloaded, because I needed some content that week. Google has gotten really strict about duplicate or unoriginal content, but the world does not revolve around Google as much as they would like to think that it does. That is the diversity that I love about the Internet, the new challenges it presents daily and it's ever growing influence for good or bad on all our lives.
In short, I thought about what I call "Dynamic Flexibility". In other words you need to be able to change and adapt as you go to prevent critical damage or failure to your system or operation or business. 
In truth we all do this more than we know all in different ways. i.e. when a child learns to walk they keep trying till they finally stand up and walk, a teenager learning to drive focuses more on learning to control the car because they want that license! And finally if we want to MAKE MONEY on the Internet we have to be flexible and explore ALL the options out there for us to do and not just one area. Even in niche marketing we had to EXPLORE several niche markets before settling into one area and even then we can conquer several niches if we want!
The point of ALL THIS IS simply NEVER GIVE UP! Stop wasting money on gurus and crap that others are telling you won't work and DO your own research. Dig into the forums and read what the people are saying about these programs! Read reviews and more!
I put advertisements on this blog knowing that people are NEVER going to click on them, but I'm not taking them down just because they don't work, it's okay because this blog is about Information and ways to make money and it would be incomplete without them.
Anyhow, I'm not going to waste anymore of your time rambling on pointlessly.
All I ask is SIMPLY THIS: Tell your friends about this blog and maybe drop my link somewhere every once in awhile and most of all keep coming back because I'm not quitting yet! We'll get this thing going one day and like I've said all along, IF I FINALLY MAKE SOME MONEY OFF THIS THEN I GUARANTEE YOU WILL TOO! There it is, you got it in writing! LOL!

Until next time....The Comment Box is ALWAYS OPEN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just checking in! and doing a promotional! got to pay the bills you know....

So, this is not a serious blog all the time as you can tell from the archives, but every once in awhile I like to promote a product or two. Here a couple of products that are good money makers so far. They are at least worth checking out: Mobile Money Code AdClick Xpress  This one is the combination of Profit Clicking and Click-paid and this time they ARE paying! Excellent program for a passive income that keeps growing! Enjoy!

Purpose(s) in business and life

 This is something that has been near and dear to my heart for a long time and it needs to be said. What is your purpose in business? In other words, Why are you starting a business in the first place? Contrary to some of my previous posts, owning a business is not ALWAYS just about making money. Somewhere along the way the business must be self sustaining, which is rudimentary of any business venture all the way from a lemonade stand to wall street and beyond.     Somehow, it also has to be fulfilling. a reason to be in business beyond the obvious. It has to not only make you happy, but it has to fit in to the flow of the community and have a purpose, otherwise there will be no customers for your business. Even as a business fails it becomes a lot like real life. People see their life flash before them and wonder what went wrong, or what went right in some cases. I've recently seen family members and others that seem to be hanging on for no reason at all other than just waiting fo