Skip to main content

Welcome to the NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a new year that much like new years past it's full of wonder and possibilities. Short and simple...I need help...it's the dreaded h-word. I was kind of hoping that if anyone still reads this blog or follows it that maybe you could take a few minutes out of your busy schedule and help me with a few things.

1. I think most of us have heard of E-bates by now. All i'm asking is that if you do ANY  kind of shopping online, please click the link at the top of this page and signup for them with my referral link.. I could use the credit for the referral. It's free to you, me, and the world. Plus you get $10 when you signup and follow their terms. It's a really good program and worth a try. I have not regretted signing up and never will.

2. If I post a referral link to somewhere and you are interested please don't hesitate to click the link and signup under my link.

3. Most of all pass this blog along to your friends, colleagues, or whoever. Let me know if I need to continue this blog or am I just typing to myself, or if you are actually here! LOL!

Feel free to comment and if I get more comments, then I will post more often.

Thanks for all the help and looking forward to the new year and leaving the old years behind us.

Amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just checking in! and doing a promotional! got to pay the bills you know....

So, this is not a serious blog all the time as you can tell from the archives, but every once in awhile I like to promote a product or two. Here a couple of products that are good money makers so far. They are at least worth checking out: Mobile Money Code AdClick Xpress  This one is the combination of Profit Clicking and Click-paid and this time they ARE paying! Excellent program for a passive income that keeps growing! Enjoy!

Purpose(s) in business and life

 This is something that has been near and dear to my heart for a long time and it needs to be said. What is your purpose in business? In other words, Why are you starting a business in the first place? Contrary to some of my previous posts, owning a business is not ALWAYS just about making money. Somewhere along the way the business must be self sustaining, which is rudimentary of any business venture all the way from a lemonade stand to wall street and beyond.     Somehow, it also has to be fulfilling. a reason to be in business beyond the obvious. It has to not only make you happy, but it has to fit in to the flow of the community and have a purpose, otherwise there will be no customers for your business. Even as a business fails it becomes a lot like real life. People see their life flash before them and wonder what went wrong, or what went right in some cases. I've recently seen family members and others that seem to be hanging on for no reason at all other than just waiting fo